The Hope Kidney Patients Association
- We are a registered charity in England – Number 1010321, whose prime purpose is to help renal patients under the care of Salford Royal Foundation Trust (Formerly ‘Hope Hospital’).
- The Hope KPA is an organisation run by kidney patients for kidney patients and is completely free of charge.
- We raise money and use it to improve the health and social care of kidney patients under the care of Salford Royal Hospital and it’s satellite dialysis units.
- We have our own holiday caravan for patient respite.
- We also act as the patient voice within the service.
- We run events for CKD awareness on World Kidney Day and during National Transplant Week
- We actively promote the importance of organ donation by encouraging patients and members of the public to register or update their details with the NHSBT Organ Donor Register.