We are looking for KIN Hub moderators and HKPA members to help organise different events, get involved in the community and so on. You can socialise online using the Young Adults group. The group is anonymous and private. Only member of the group can see the posts.
Greater Manchester Youth Network
Greater Manchester Youth Network Ltd.
New Kershaw Centre, Deal Street
0161 253 7914
Youth Action Teams are groups of 16-25 year olds recruited from one local area to support the activities of vinvolved teams and help achieve the vision of inspiring a new generation of young volunteers. YATs are a catalyst for youth-led action. They enable people like you to get involved in the issues that are really matter and to voice and take forward your ideas with the support of other young people and vinvolved team staff.
YATs are ambassadors for the benefits of youth volunteering – to other young people, to local organisations, to employers and to decision makers. And they keep us real as an organisation dedicated to working with and supporting young people. We want people just like you at the centre of our activities so that we remain relevant and accessible to 16-25yr olds – we want to know what you’ve got to say!
Since the creation of YATs back in early 2008, young people in YATs all over England have been getting stuck in.
The Bury Youth Action Team has:
• Organised celebration events for young volunteers
• Consulted young people about what volunteering activities they are interested in
• Developed marketing material
• Designed our website www.bury.myvinvolved.com
• Attended high profile events with key decision-makers
• Worked with organisations to make them more youth friendly
• Taken part in and organised promotion events
• Planned and run fundraising activities to benefit local charities
Rochdale – LGBTQ Wellbeing Group
3-11 Drake Street, Rochdale, OL16
01706 752337 or 07896 146109
Bolton LGBT youth group